Transportation and Shuttle
Every Saturday, Pratt Munson offers a shuttle service to Walmart, Michaels, Marquee Cinemas, Target, and the Sangertown Mall. The Saturday Shuttle schedule can be found here, https://sites.google.com/prattmunson.edu/saturdayshuttleschedule/home
Students are encouraged to download the Centro Mobile app to:
- Pinpoint real-time bus locations
- See estimated bus arrival times
- Store favorite routes and stops
- Access “stops near me” feature
- Create customized travel plans
For more information on the mobile app, visit:
- Hancock International: Syracuse's airport, located 50 miles west of Utica, serves as a hub for major airlines. www.syrairport.org
- Albany International: Several connections are available at Albany International Airport, located 93 miles east of Utica. www.albanyairport.com
- Amtrak Train Station: Located only one mile from campus. Amtrak's local station is at Union Station, 321 Main St., Utica. (315) 797-8962 or 1-800-USA-RAIL. www.amtrak.com
- Greyhound Bus Lines: Greyhound's office is at 321 Main Street, Utica, 315-735-4471.
- Uber (airport transport from Syracuse, NY airport, transportation around Utica)
- All America Limousine & Car Service, (315)337-4818 (airport transport from Syracuse, NY and Albany, NY airports)
- Yellow Taxi of Syracuse/Ultra Care, (315)471-5151 (airport transport from Syracuse, NY airport)
- City Cab, (315)724-5454
- Courtesy Cab Company, (315)797-7272
- Utica Transportation LLC, (315)735-8511
Car Rental Agencies
- Avis Rent A Car: Oneida County Airport, Oriskany, (315) 768-3140.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: 4946 Commercial Drive, Yorkville. (315) 736-5201.
- Hertz Rent A Car: Oneida County Airport, Oriskany. (315) 736-5201.
- Sensible Car Rental: 1430 Lincoln Ave., Utica. (315) 735-3552.
Office hours vary, however for faster support, contact them via the helpdesk system by sending an email to email@example.com.
Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. during the fall and spring semesters. Any questions or requests please call 315-797-0000 ext . 2227, email?
Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday, 8:45 a.m. to 4:45 p.m., and 6 - 9 p.m., Saturday, 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m., during the fall and spring semesters. Any questions or requests please call 315-797-0000 ext . 2227, email?
Community Arts (non-credit)
The School of Art program for Community Arts, founded in 1941, offers part-time, non-credit instruction for beginning, intermediate and advanced students. All classes are taught by academically qualified, active professional artists in the finest studio facilities in Central New York. Sessions are available in Fall, Spring, and Summer. More information on Community Arts at Munson.